Dear Sir and Brother
You are hereby summoned to attend duties of the Lodge at the Masonic Rooms Eaton Socon (Post Code PE19 8EH)
Monday 11th November 2019 at 5:45 pm
Lodge training will be held on Monday 28th October 2019 at 7.30pm and Lodge rehearsal on Monday 4th November 2019 at 7:30 pm
A F Smith
Dress: Morning Dress or Dark Lounge Suit, Black or approved Provincial or Craft Tie, Black Shoes and White Gloves.
- To open the Lodge at 5.45 pm.
- To remember the Fallen of conflicts past.
- To confirm the minutes of the meeting held on Monday 14th October 2019.
- To greet distinguished Brethren.
- To appoint and invest the Officers not present at the Installation Meeting
- To raise Bro G J Coleman, Passed on 11th March 2019
- To Ballot for, as a Joining Member, Bro K H Harris, of 11 Washbank Road, Eynesbury, St.Neots, Cambridgeshire PE19 2TF, a Retired Construction Site Manager. Proposed in open Lodge by W Bro K Whittingham and seconded by W Bro L. A. Walker on 14th October 2019.
- Pursuant to the notice of motion given at the October 2019 meeting to receive the examined lodge accounts for the year ending 30th September 2019.
- To receive the Almoner’s report.
- To receive the Charity Steward’s report.
- To make a collection.
- To close the Lodge